- jobsatsea.in is a platform to facilitate shipping companies, mariners and marine institutes to contact each other, and for audit and survey of ships.
- It provides information to mariners regarding vacancies in various shipping companies and, to shipping companies about the availability of mariners.
- jobsatsea.in does not levy fee for posting resumes for experienced candidates
- Fresh and in-experienced candidates may be charged for their advertisements in jobsatsea.in.
- jobsatsea.in will charge companies for providing the availability and details of mariners.
- No individual or organization has been authorized, on behalf of the website, to collect any fee what so ever for accessing and posting resumes or searching for vacancies or resumes.
- As mariners register on jobsatsea.in for career in the shipping industry, Transalapine shipping lines Pvt Ltd (Holding company of jobsatsea.in) has the right to send sms to their registered mobile number about the requirements and happening in the industry, any person having objection, should not not put his or her mobile number in the website
- jobsatsea.in wants the users of the website to be careful to maintain secrecy and security of the website.
- jobsatsea.in does not give guarantee that all resumes/advertisements will be viewed by any particular or all users, and within the specified time frame.
- jobsatsea.in does not entertain posting of any false or incomplete and inaccurate resumes and information.
- Jobsatsea.in does not give guarantee that everyone who posts his/her resume will get the placement to his/her satisfaction.
- Only members may login using their own login id and password, they should not give out their login id and password to others to login to jobsatsea.in.
- jobsatsea.in shall initiate legal proceeding against any person or firm or organization indulging in activities such as:
- Breaking the terms and conditions as mentioned above.
- Infringement of copyright, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property rights of others.
- Jobsatsea.in does not permit posting of any incomplete, false or inaccurate resume or information
- Jobsatsea.in may be used only for the lawful purpose by individuals seeking employment and employers seeking employees.
- Jobsatsea.in does not permit proxy-usage, such as posting or deleting of resume or searching for candidates or accessing Jobsatsea.in on behalf of someone else.
- Jobsatsea.in does not permit and has not authorized any individual or firm or company or any other organization to collect any fee/charges whatsoever either for accessing Jobsatsea.in or for posting/searching resumes or for searching for jobs.
- Jobsatsea.in prohibits all communications from its competitors to any customers of Jobsatsea.in for any purpose whatsoever.
- Jobsatsea.in prohibits the posting of announcements for any franchise schemes, commission schemes, membership schemes, distributorship, sales agency, liaison agency, business offers and opportunities, etc.
- User are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of Jobsatsea.in
- Jobsatsea.in cannot lay or enforce its rules against all third party users. Therefore users of Jobsatsea.in may get unsolicited communication from anyone for any purpose. Jobsatsea.in users should deal with such things on their own. Jobsatsea.in, its owners, officers and other associates are not responsible in any way for any such unsolicited communication or their consequences and also not liable to pay any compensation or damage, whatsoever.
If any user wants Jobsatsea.in to remove his/her posting, he/she should send a specific request by registered mail toJobsatsea.in, clearly marked ” Urgent”.
Jobsatsea.in does not permit minors to access this site for any purpose, whatsoever.
- Jobsatsea.in prohibits Sending unsolicited e-mail, including promotions and/or advertising of products or services
- Jobsatsea.in prohibits revision or deletion of any material posted by any other person or firm or company or organization.
Users may not use Jobsatsea.in in order to transmit, distribute, store or destroy material
1. In violation of any applicable law or regulation
2. Any obscene, threatening, abusive or hateful. Users are hereby informed and advised that personally identifiable information posted to Jobsatsea.in is not confidential and may be viewed by anyone with access to Jobsatsea.in.